Going in for a complete makeup look every day can be a really big hassle because most of us usually have trouble with just waking up in the morning on time.
And, going without makeup is also not an option for most of us. Going makeup free is of course a good idea because we should all be comfortable in our own skins, at times.
Also, what we want is a quick makeup routine that would look presentable for work and also save us a lot of time.
Basically, an everyday makeup routine that does not use too many products and does not look too fake is what most ladies prefer to go with in the first place
And we don't want a look that's too over the top either, isn't it?
Using multiple products would end up in making us look like we have caked up a lot, and by the end of the day, it would probably look a lot worse than using no makeup.
So, here's how you can get an everyday office makeup look using a few products only. Also, the best part is, you can get this look in 5 minutes, which saves you a lot of time in the morning. Have a look!
- BB Or CC Creams: Start with a BB or CC cream over a foundation. These creams are multi-tasking products, that is, they offer the benefits of a foundation, primer and moisturiser, all in one, although skipping moisturiser is never a good idea. So apply moisturiser and then put on the BB or CC cream. This would instantly brighten up your face.
- Eyeliner: A matte black eyeliner is your best friend for office and corporate looks. They look sophisticated and ensure that your eyes look bright and wide open. We believe that eyeliners ensure a lot of depth to the eyes. So, go for a liquid or a felt-tip eyeliner. Felt-tip eyeliners are very easy to work with and draw the line easily in no time at all.
- Mascara - A Must: A mascara is a must for every day. Even if you decide to skip the eyeliner, never skip that mascara. Mascaras can give your face an instant lift. Make sure you go for a waterproof mascara, as these are the best for when you have makeup on the entire day. They won't get rubbed off by sweat or tears.
- Cheek Stain: For a healthy pop of colour on your cheeks, use a cheek stain. These are so easy to use because you don't even need a brush for application. You can just dot it on the apples of your cheeks and blend it using your fingertips. And voilà, healthy flush is all attained.
- Nude Lip Shades: For the lips, you could use the same cheek stain, or a nude lipstick. Make sure you don't use a lip shade that is too bright, as these can be too loud for an office look. Go for nudes, light dusty rose shades, or brown shades with mauve undertones.
- Setting Powder: And last but not the least, make sure you set the makeup with a setting powder!