Eye makeup is extremely fun and can change up any look. With eye makeup there, the rest of the look can be kept minimal. We'll be sharing some fun easy eye makeup looks you can try for Diwali.
Eye makeup, although a little bit tricky, can be really fun to do once you get the hang of it. And once you get into it, it'll literally be a kind of an addiction. So much that you'd end up buying all the fancy palettes out there to try out different looks.
And it's not just Indian clothes that look great with these eye makeup looks. These can jazz up any outfit and can make you look extremely glamorous. And we are sharing them in the context of the festive season coming up like Diwali, which is truly a celebration of life.
So, try out these gorgeous eye makeup looks with your blingy suits and Anarkalis for the occasion of Diwali and make yourself the center of every single photograph! They may require a little bit of skill and practice, but they are totally worth it! Here are the looks.
1. Look 1: This eye makeup look with brown and pink shades is a very subtle and classy look to go for. The light pink adds a little drama to the otherwise neutral eye makeup. This can be paired with a bold plum lipstick.
2. Look 2: This look is a basic eye makeup look to try for Diwali with neutral eyeshadow shades, and a classic winged eyeliner. What adds to this look is the gold eyeshadow, which is used to line the lower lash line for a bit of sparkle to an otherwise plain look.
3. Look 3: Purple, silver and brow. Yes those shades can work together if done correctly. A thick line of the eyeliner on the upper lash line and several coats of mascara complete this oh-so gorgeous Diwali eye makeup look.
4. Look 4: The highlight of this look is the gold foil eyeshadow that is used. This makes the eyes pop and it goes really well with any bright lipstick, specifically a liquid matte lipstick in bright crimson.
5. Look 5: Subtle rose gold eyeshadow with a neutral element in it and you could never go wrong with something as beautiful as this. Pair this with a white Anarkali and you would look gorgeous for sure.
6. Look 6: This one is a little more bold in terms of the entire rose gold element. This eyeshadow look is called the halo eyeshadow. Dark pink shades and deep gold shades of the eyeshadow have been used.
7. Look 7: If you are feeling really daring, go for this bright crimson eyeshadow look. Remember to keep your lipstick nude or clear when doing this look, else it can look over the top.
8. Look 8: This is a really simple champagne pink eyeshadow look to try for Diwali, with flecks of glitter at the center. This goes really well with suits of any colour. So, try these eye makeup looks for Diwali and rock that festive attire, girl!