We, working women, want a very basic and simple everyday look, don't we? But some days, we might want to turn up a notch and do something a little extravagant, still keeping it elegant. That's why, in this article, we'll be telling you how to do an easy and fun eye makeup look for working girls.
An eye makeup look that is formal and yet does not take too much time requires a little patience to learn.
But, not to worry, with our tips here, you could become a makeup pro in no time! Our aim is to make complicated-looking makeup techniques look a lot more easier and accessible to the Indian audiences.
It can get a little boring to do the same old eye makeup every day. And a lot of options exist for eye makeup other than the same old kajal and eyeliner. With eye makeup look for working girls you could rock that stylish work look in no time at all.
The eyes are actually the part of your face that can change an entire look. Smoky eyes can give a smoldering, sexy look, while just a bit of mascara on the eyes can make your entire face look fresh and bright and read to go.
So, here's how to do an easy eye makeup for a working girl, check it out.
- Prime: Prep or prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer or a flesh-toned eyeshadow for a clean canvas to do your makeup on.
- Inner Corner: Use a nude eye pencil on the inner corners of your eyes to make them look brighter and more open. And then use a light beige eyeshadow on the rest of the eyelid.
- Crease: Use a dark brown eyeshadow on the crease of your eyelid as a transition shade. This adds definition to the eye.
- Outer Corner: With this tip, you could totally rule your easy eye makeup look for working girls. Use a dark shade, like a brown or even purple, on the outer corner of your eye. Make sure all the shades are blended well.
- Highlight: Use a shimmery beige shadow as a highlight on the arch of your eyebrow. A little bit of shimmer adds dimension to the entire look, without looking too loud. Blending is key, when it comes to eyeshadow.
- Eyeliner: Do a classic winged eyeliner on your upper lash line. Winged eyeliners are classy and elegant and go with all looks, be it for a working girl or for a wedding eye makeup look.
- Mascara: Finally, finish the eye makeup look with three coats of a waterproof mascara to make your eyes look wide awake and your lashes look thick.
There, with these easy eye makeup look for working girls, show the world the more confident YOU!