Deepika Padukone never fails to impress. And her makeup is always impeccably on point. So, we thought we could focus an article entirely on how amazing her eye makeup looks really are.
Eye makeup can be really tricky to get right, and usually it needs a lot of practice. There are some fool-proof looks that go with almost all outfits. Deepika usually follows eye makeup that would suit almost everyone if done correctly.
So, why don't you take inspiration from some of her eye makeup looks and try them out yourself? These would work best now as the festive season is coming up as well, and we could all use some inspiration for the festival looks, right?
Here, we will be rounding up a few of her looks that we found to be the best. We were very confused about the looks to pick from, as we liked too many of them, but we finally rounded them off to these 7 awesome eye makeup looks.
Deepika can never do any wrong when it comes to appearance. So, here are her top eye makeup looks that we think you should try out too!
1. Look 1: Subtle smoky eye that entails the quintessential Bong eye makeup look. This eye makeup goes perfectly well with all Indian clothes. Add a bindi for an extra traditional effect.
2. Look 2: Heavy eyelashes with minimum makeup on the lower lash line. The oxblood lips, which Deepika is so famous for, make this look perfect for Diwali. It is glamorous and elegant all at the same time.
3. Look 3: The champagne eyeshadow and the thick winged eyeliner really complement her bronzed out skin and nude lips in this amazing eye makeup look.
4. Look 4: She has paired her sari with heavy smoky eyes in this one. This look is achieved with the help of a gel eyeliner.
5. Look 5: This classic eye makeup look of Deepika Padukone is perfect for anyone who is trying to look sophisticated and mature, without looking over the top at all.
6. Look 6: In this look, she has kept her brows very well defined and groomed, with a simple and minimal-looking winged eyeliner.
7. Look 7: This is a neutral makeup look with simple kajal on her eyes. And this amazing Deepika Padukone eye makeup look is what you need to look the most natural.