Her are some great day makeup ideas that will help you get your
makeup at work place right. Beyond that you have to pick and choose
according to your own taste and look.
Tips To Get Makeup At Work Right:
1. Figuratively speaking, you must lay a strong foundation. It is a totally wrong concept that you don't need foundation when it comes to day makeup. Actually you do need it more than ever because people are going to see you in natural light.
2. You need not use the liquid foundation because it makes your job tedious but you will definitely apply lotion on your face. Dab the powdered foundation after that and even it out.
3. Eye makeup is the core of your makeup for work because your eyes are the best part of your face to highlight subtly. There are certain office safe makeup colours that you can use for your eyes like deep blue, gray, brown and black for the liner.
4. Draw your eyes perfectly by getting as close to the lashes as you can. Your liner should at no point of time appear thick and overdone. Line 3/4th the lower lash line with a white eye pencil to highlight your eyes if you have the time.
5. Mascara is a must even if you are just going to office. You can skip the blusher and apply just gloss on your lips but don't forget to stiffen your lashes with mascara because your pretty lids are what people will see first.
6. Use neutral colours like vanilla, cream, bush and other flesh tones with mild tints to colour your lips. As a working woman it is very important for you to use a non transferable and long lasting lip colour because you cannot touch up your makeup every half hour. You can finish off with gloss or use just gloss as you wish.
7. It is best for working women to skip the blusher to retain a professional look in their office makeup. Use a highlighter instead to make your cheeks stand out. Going with the rest of your look, bronze or flesh shimmer is your best bet.
8. As you are doing day makeup for your office make sure you apply two coats of nothing. Be it your eye liner or lip stick. The idea is not to look overdone and also, who has the time early in the morning!
Use these tips to get your makeup at work perfect.