Valentines day is the day to find love and celebrate for being in love. If love is signified with the colour red, then the romance makeup is the ideal makeup for the day. Today, we shall share a few beauty secrets (valentine's day makeup tips) to help you sizzle on the special occasion. Take a look.
If men like to wear shirt and ties in the shades of red, women would like to be in red from tip to toe. The bright lip colour, the dashing eye makeup and crystal accessories all add up to the red look.
Valentine's Day Makeup
1. Honey Suckle Makeup – The red and pink coloured shade compliments well for a romantic evening. It suits all skin types. For lighter complexion, the shade can be subtle and spread well on face using a soft tissue.
2. Cinderella Look – The famous Natalie Portman 'Swan' look is the most happening Valentine's day makeup. A gorgeous ballerina side bun that is close to the nape of the neck with a swipe of liquid liner and bright matte red/pink lip colour is just a perfect look for romantic date.
3. Smudgy Eye Makeup – To get the 'sexy' look, all you need to do is highlight eyes with a liquid liner and smudge it a little to get the smoky effect. The cat eyes will easily mesmerise the people around. A lighter lip shade or a red gloss can make the look even classy.
4. Lovely Red Lips – Going for a dark cherry red lip colour will catch the eyes of your partner every moment. This is the best season to flaunt the colour of red and fairer skin tones can do justice with ease.
5. Flirty Eyes – For the flirty eye look, you can apply a dark coloured eye shadow without matching with dress you wear (For example, you can wear a grey eye shadow for a red dress, etc). The depth of makeup makes your partner melt into your eyes of love. A high ponytail can add to the flirty attitude.
You are totally mistaken if you think that you need to wear only reds for valentines day. The romantic makeup can have all shades, even the weirdos like forest green, etc., can be applied in contrast with black, silver and white outfits. At times, the red accessories can be in contrast with the coloured dresses, that's a new fashion tip to save your pockets.