The best ways to hide under eye wrinkles is by keeping the makeup very simple. Shimmering the wrinkled area will highlight the unwanted age lines even more. Going for a matte or discreet colour will do the needful. Here is more.
Before you begin with makeup, massage the under eye wrinkles with ice cubes or ice soaked cotton. This will reduce the swelling, puffiness or age lines considerably.
Makeup Tips For Under Eye Wrinkles
1. Use a concealer or liquid foundation to hide the under eye wrinkles. Allow it to set for a few minutes and apply a compact to lock the application.
2. You can use the blackest black eye liner and pencil as an outline. The dark outline highlights eyes and shifts the focus of the onlooker towards it.
3. Decide the eye shadow according to complexion. For lighter skin, you can choose the bright blues, green and greys while dusky skin can prefer plum, pinks or grape colours. Shadow make eyes even brighter and take all the credit.
4. You can even highlight eye lashes with mascara. The long lashes will shadow the wrinkles making them insignificant.
5. The shimmer on cheekbones need to be at minimum as it is too close to the wrinkled under eyes. Just little soft shimmer or shimmer matching with skin tone would be better.
The aloe vera extracts can be stored in ice trays and refrigerated. These herbal cubes can massaged around wrinkles while cleansing face. Aloe vera soothes skin and reduces aging lines.
Subscribe to Boldsky