Tips to remove excess makeup:
1. You can soak a cotton ball in cream and rub on the skin especially on areas with extra makeup. Sometimes you can apply excess compact powder or liquid which can whiten the face more than required.
2. Facial cleansers are one of the best tips to remove excess makeup from the face.
3. After removing excess makeup, touch up with little liquid foundation. Avoid applying too much powder. Stick to liquid foundation and compact powder.
4. Too much blush on the face or cheeks can be removed by just rubbing a cotton ball on the cheeks.
5. You can also remove excess blush by applying powder on the cheek. Rub the brush gently to prevent your cheeks from becoming red.
6. You can apply a nude coloured cream or blush to remove excess makeup from face.
7. To remove glitter eye shadow from the upper eyelid, rub with a cream and then apply little powder on the face.
8. To remove excess lipstick from the lips, first blot the lips by pressing them on a plain tissue paper. Then apply a lip balm/baby oil and rub gently in a circular motion on the lips with a wet cloth piece.
Try these tips to remove excess makeup from the face and look natural. You can get rid of the makeup mistakes easily!
Subscribe to Boldsky