Makeup tips to get Milla Jovovich's Oscars look:
1. Cleanse your face with a cleansing milk and then follow up with a toner. A toner helps the makeup last longer. Soak a cotton ball in toner and apply on the face and neck.
2. Apply a liquid foundation one shade lighter than the skin tone. One shade lighter blends well on the skin and looks natural too. Apply the foundation on face and neck.
3. Now apply a compact on the face and neck. Let the compact and foundation blend on the skin. If you have dark spots or pigmentation, apply a concealer after the foundation and then follow up with a compact. The concealer shade should be same as the foundation.
4. Milla Jovovich applied petal rose apply on the cheekbones. This lifts the cheeks more highlights them. Apply little with a blush and spread on the cheeks.
5. Take a rose gold shadow and apply on the upper eyelids. Draw a thin line on the lower eyelids. Apply black eye liner on the upper eyelid. Draw a thick line on the upper eyelids.
6. Now use a thin brush and apply black eye shadow on the ends of the lower eyelid. Smudge a little with the brush on the ends. Join the eye liner and eye shadow at the corner of the eyes. You can also use a kajal instead of black eye shadow.
7. Flaunt the curvy eyelashes with a mascara. Apply more on the upper eyelashes and curve them.
8. Milla Jovovich's red lips added to the elegant look at the Oscars 2012 red carpet. Cover the lip line with a red lip liner and then apply non-glossy matte red lipstick.
Milla Jovovich's look at the Oscars 2012 was simple and classic. Follow these makeup tips to get her look.
Subscribe to Boldsky