Laying the right base always makes the building strong and stable. In the same way, having the right base for makeup is very important to make the end result flawless. If you want complexion that will steal all eyes, then you need to use the right makeup foundation and also learn to use it the right way.
Most women do not know how to create a perfect base for their makeup. That is why their makeup comes out looking less than perfect. You have been an amateur long enough. With these makeup fundas, you will be able to apply makeup foundation like an expert.
Tips To Apply Makeup Base:
- If you are going to be out for long or be under harsh lights, then you need makeup that will stay for a longer time. For this, apply ice on your face first. This insulates your skin against sweat and makeup remains long lasting. Make a habit of applying ice before applying your foundation base in summers and monsoons as the humidity levels are high.
- The next step is to choose the right makeup foundation. As you already know, it is important to choose a shade that matches your complexion in the best way. This is not simple by any means. You have to look through at least a dozen shades to find a shade that matched your complexion. Not every brand will have your perfect makeup base colour so choose a brand that does.
- After you choose a foundation shade, you need to apply it evenly. A foundation is not like a concealer that works in patches. You need to apply it uniformly all over your face. Begin with a thin shiny film of foundation. If it is not enough, then go for the xt coat.
- If your skin is very dry, then you must mix a little bit of moisturiser with the foundation and then apply it on your face. But make sure it is not too oily. In fact, choosing an oil-free cream for this step would be ideal. Moisturising is an essential step in winters when the skin becomes very dry.
- Never slap foundation on your face like cream or lotion. If you are using a liquid foundation then space out tiny dots of the liquid all over your face. Then slowly spread it evenly. After this, you can use a concealer to hide the darker spots and under eye dark circles.
- In the end, apply the finishing foundation powder. This is not rouge that you have to apply only on your cheeks. Cover your entire face evenly. Do not dust too much powder or else your complexion will look 'powdered'.
Using these tips you can build the perfect base for your makeup. If you want to do natural makeup, then wind up with a nude coloured lipstick and brown eye makeup.