Makeup tips to get red luscious lips:
1. Always moisturize the lips to keep them soft and prevent them from cracking. This also makes the lips look soft and fuller after applying lipstick or lip gloss.
2. Take little lip balm on your finger tip and apply on the lips. You can also apply a drop of moisturizer. Massage the lips and leave it for 4 minutes.
3. If you have cracked lips, your dead skin will come out. To take the dead skin out from the lips, take a wet towel or cotton cloth piece and rub the lips. Do this gently to take out dead skin. Apply little lip balm.
4. When you don't have cracked lips, you can apply the lipstick or gloss after the skin absorbs the moisturizer.
5. To make the lips look red on valentine's day, highlight your lip lines. Use a matching lip liner which goes well with the red lip colour.
6. It is best to apply blood red lipstick but lip gloss is more better to get the fuller and shiny lips this valentine's day. Red lips look great on kiss day!
7. Now apply the rec lip gloss or lipstick on your lips carefully. If the lip colour has smudged out of the lips, use a wet cotton piece to remove the stain.
8. Avoid too much of red makeup. If your lips are coloured red, avoid too much eye makeup. Go for a black eyeliner and little blush.
Try these makeup tips to get red lips this valentine's day. Look attractive and fuller with red lipstick or gloss from kiss day itself!
Subscribe to Boldsky