Eye makeup can make your eyes look more beautiful and well shaped. To define the eyes with the perfect makeup, you should always check your skin complexion, type and occasion. Pink is a feminine colour that can make you get the chic look within minutes. You can either colour your cheeks pink or apply a pink lip gloss or simply, try pink eye makeup. To get this pink eye makeup, follow these tips.
Pink eye makeup, step by step:
1. Prepare your eyes. Dab a cotton ball in toner and apply safely around your eyes. A toner makes the makeup last longer and also prevents it from smudging.
2. Pick up a base eyeshadow according to your skin colour. Apply it over your upper eyelid to form a base.
3. Take a nude shimmer eyeshadow and apply on the eye lid with a flat brush. Apply a light coat to make a shade of the cream eyeshadow.
4. With a flat shader brush, apply a pink eyeshadow on the upper eyelid. Spread the shadow on the entire upper eyelid. With a thin brush, apply the pink eyeshadow on the corner of the eyes. Take the shadow little outwards from the eyelid to form a V shape.
5. Now, take a pink eyeliner pencil or liquid. Make sure the shade of eyelinner has shimmer in it. Apply on the upper eyelid. Also draw a thin line on the lower eyelid. See that both the corner of the eyes are covered with the pink shade.
6. Use a golden shimmer below the eyebrow line. With a thin brush, carefully apply golden shimmer below the eyebrow line (from the corner of the upper eyelid till the extended v shape). Also apply on the beginning of the lower eyelid (around 3cms).
7. Take a black mascara and apply on the lower as well as upper eyelashes. Curve the upper eyelashes to make them look bigger. You can also attach fake eyelashes if you feel your lashes are not long enough.
8. Now, take a kajal or kohl. Draw a thin line on the lower eyelid. You can also use an eyeliner.
9. Draw a thin line with a black eyeliner on the upper eyelid. Extend it outwards where the pink eyeshadow is set in a v shape.
10. With an eyebrow pencil, darken the eyebrows and shape them.
You can try this pink eye makeup on an evening. If you spread the eyeshadow or create any makeup blunder, use a body lotion or a moisturizer to remove the stain from your face. Just apply little lotion or moisturizer with the fingertip and rub out with clean cotton.