Blue eyeshadow is the summer makeup trend for this year. This bold colour cannot be used by every woman. Therefore, choose your blue colour wisely. Pick a blue eyeshadow that will suit your complexion. For example, dusky women should pick not so deep blue whereas, a fair skinned women can try light as well as sparkling blue eye makeup. To carry the bold summer look with this trendy eyeshadow, you need to know the easy steps for applying it on your eyes.
Steps to apply blue eyeshadow:
1. Pair the blue eyeshadow with brown or nude eye colour. This blend makes the blue colour appear attractive. You can either blend blue with brown for a day makeup or with silver for a night out. If you can carry grey colour then you can try it with the blue eyeshadow.
2. Dark blue eyeshadow can be best complimented with a silver or grey colour eyeshadow. In short, dark colours are best blended with lighter shades and vice versa.
3. Firstly, cleanse and tone the face including the upper eyelid. Be careful so that the fluid doesn't enter the eyes.
4. Apply foundation on the face. Spread it a little on the upper as well as lower eyelid. This makes the eye makeup last longer.
5. Apply blue eyeshadow in moderation of your upper eyelid. Use eye makeup brush to make the task simpler. Spread the blue eyeshadow on your upper eyelid. Make sure that you do not spread it on the eyebrow bone.
6. Use a thin brush to spread a little blue eyeshadow on the ends of your eyes. Do not spread it across to where your nose begins.
7. Now take the brown or any other colour. To blend your eye makeup, apply a lighter shade of this eyeshadow below the brow bone. Cover the outer eye corners if required.
8. Also apply this eyeshadow on the lower eyelid. A thin smudge line will be great to try the perfect blue eye makeup.
Blue makeup can be tried on any skin tone. But, women with brown eyes can use this eyeshadow in the best way to flaunt their eyes.