Makeup tips and tricks to hide big fat nose:
1. Clean the face with the face wash and apply little toner. Makeup blends well on dry skin. It also cleanses the dirt.
2. Apply foundation on the face. Apply same tone of foundation on the entire face to avoid the visibility of demarcation lines.
3. To cover wide or long nose with makeup, apply a lighter shade of makeup on the sides of your nose, starting from the top of your bridge towards the nostrils. If the shade is not looking good, you can also opt for darker shade makeup to hide long or wide nose. Apply an eye shadow which matches with the skin tone. Give strokes with a brush over the sides of your nose. Begin with the widest part of the upper nose and go straight down towards the top of nostrils.
4. To make a long nose look short with makeup, apply a lighter tone dot of concealer with a finger at the top of the nose bridge and then apply either a lighter or darker shade under the base of the nose. Let it blend with the skin colour. You can follow it up with a light brown or tan eye shadow. The darker colours makes the nose look shorter.
5. To avoid a line of demarcation on the nose lines, apply powder on your entire face with more applicastion on the sides of the nose than on top where the eye shadow was just applied. This makeup tip and trick makes the nose look short and sharp.
6. Pick either your eyes or the lips to complete the makeup. For eyes, use black eyeliner and an eye shadow that complements the eye colour. Finish it up with a nude colored shinny lip gloss. It distracts attention from nose to other parts of the face.
Use these tips and tricks to hide big fat nose and make the nose look short and sharp!