Big eyes pop out with bad makeup and look scary. Unnecessary use of colours on the eye lids and thick eye liners spoil the beautiful eyes. Here is what you have to do.
Makeup Tips For Big Eyes
1. Since your eyes are big, you need not worry about the use of dark coloured eye shadows. The black and brows conceal the wrinkles as well as make the look small and smart.
Eye Makeup Ideas To Keep In Mind:
- Apply darker shadows to the lid
- Spread out the shadow with a medium colour above the crease
- Apply black eyeliner to the lash line & water line
- Shimmer the browbone
2. Since the eyeballs are already highlighted, just outlining the upper and inner lids will complete the look. Black and dark brown colours will be the ideal choices (and avoid nude colours).
3. Highlight your eye lashes as they need to look prominent and hide the popping eye ball and big eye lids. Use curlers to curl the lashes inside out.
4. Application of eye liner needs to be from the inner corner of the eye over the lash line with a sharp edge. Do not apply the eye shadow below the brow line. Limit the makeup till the end of the lids. The mascara can highlight lashes even boldly.
5. To hide the dark circles use the ideal concealer/ foundation. Spread the makeup evenly so that it looks naturally beautiful.
With these eye makeup ideas, an 8 hour sleep, slices of cucumber or grated potato juice, ice cubes can bring down the puffiness, relax eyes and make dark circles lighter. Whatever eye shapes you may have, the right makeup tips will do the needful and help you look pretty.