Aging may stop the regrowth of brows and may lead to greying. Today we will discuss a few tips on regrowing brows and eyebrow dyeing. Take a look.
Eyebrow Dyeing And Regrowing Naturally
1. To start with, you need to follow a simple cleanup. Use a mild face scrub for your eyebrows to remove the dry skin that is clogging the hair roots. Coarsely grind the soaked almonds and mix a teaspoon of yogurt. Applying this natural scrub will successfully remove hair and nourish roots.
2. Purchase a small soft bristled tooth brush (baby toothbrush) / eyebrow brush to remove the loose hair on skin. Dip the brush in a mild soap solution and brush it gently.
3. Apply a moisturiser or cold cream on the eyebrows to prevent the smudging of the hair color. A branded mascara/ liquid eyeliner can be used as a temporary eyebrow dye.
4. Boil castor oil, henna and curry leaves in a metallic pan. The herbal mixture is preserved in a glass container and refrigerated. The liquid turns dark after days and applying it on eyebrows twice daily will make the brows naturally black and also support growth.
5. Add a teaspoon of ghee to the oil lamp. Place a cylindrical metallic mesh around lamp and cover the mesh with a lid. The carbon that gets collected when the lamp is lit is herbal and chemical free. Collecting carbon black in a container and applying it on brows will be an effective eyebrow dye.
6. Even black coffee dicoction is mixed with the henna powder. The natural hair colour can be applied to darken eyebrows.
Apart from these, you will also need to take a proper care of the eyebrows. Do not shape it too many times, allow it to grow for atleast a month. Do not apply too many chemicals on the brows as the skin above eyes is equally sensitive.
With respect to eyebrow makeup tips, what we like to tell our viewers is that to keep the makeup on brows barely simple. Avoid eye makeup colours on brows and even if you using, remove it by using a toner before sleep.