Eye makeup tips for dark skin tone:
1. Always use the foundation colour which blends well with the skin tone and doesn't look overdone. To find out which colour suits your skin, apply 2-3 different colours of foundation on the skin and leave for 5 minutes. Let the foundation blend and then see which colour gels well with your skin tone.
2. Apply the foundation on the face and eyelids. Follow up with a lighter shade concealer and powder. A concealer prevents the eye makeup from smudging and makes it last longer.
3. Eye liner and mascara are must for the perfect eye makeup. It not only defines the eye shapes but also makes them look attractive. Draw a thin line of eye liner on the upper eyelid. Now apply mascara on the eye lashes.
4. Best eye shadow colours for dark skin eye makeup are bronze, blue, purple and black. These eye shadow colours can be carried off well on darker skin tone.
5. Apply a lighter shade of the eye shadow if going out in the day or else use dark shades for a night out. Black and bronze are all time favourite eye shadow colour for any skin tone. You can even apply black if you are confused with the colours.
6. You can add little shimmer to the eyes for finishing the makeup. Apply little powder on both the corners of the eyes to prevent the makeup from spreading.
7. Apply bronze shade below the eyebrows to add touch to the eye makeup. Use a brush to spread the shade.
8. An effective eye makeup tip for dark skin tone is to apply kajal on both light and dark makeup. A kajal can finish the eye makeup beautifully. Don't forget to apply powder under the eyes as kajal spreads on the skin.
Use these 8 eye makeup tips for dark skin tone and make the eyes look attractive!