From Ibiza to Rio to Goa, every party freak would prefer a beach destination to party harder and just forget self. For beach destinations, the party makeup differs completely. If evening parties in metros prefer blues, blacks and silvers then beach night parties would prefer reds, whites and yellows. And there is much more. Take a look.
Sometimes the new year parties can have the beach theme and in those The beautiful beach outfits can be made to look even hotter with the elegant hairstyles and smokey eyes. The feathery earrings, tribal accessories and colourful flip flops make any men simply melt for the casual and happening beach look.
The dresses are available on the shore at reasonable rates but the body needs to be ready to flaunt the smoking hot look. The well toned, glossy arms and legs, the damp hair and dark coloured eye shadows will add to the evening party look, very bold and voluptuous.
Beach Makeup Tips
1. After a simple face clean up, you need to protect face with a sunscreen (if its a day party) or a moisturiser (for night party). The concealer can hid all the dark circles, fine lines and acne marks. You can also use a liquid foundation.
2. Paint your lower lip with the bright pinks, reds or plums. The gloss can add shimmer to the juicy lips. (Note: Use a tooth brush or any fruit pulp to massage lips to make it look fresh and attractive).
3. If you are wearing a revealing beach outfit then your arms, legs and neck area needs to be well moisturised and made to look even. Applying the face foundation (with little moisturiser) can cover the discoloured areas of skin. Some shimmer on the shoulder, fist and feet will make the body glow in the dark.
4. When it is beach eye makeup, it requires detailing. The smokey eye shadows, greens, blues and greys gives depth and looks well highlighted. A thick eye liner on the lashline and kajal on the lower edge of the eyes makes you look very Asian. The dusky skin tones can escalate the cheekbones with browns and orange and fair complexion can experiment with gold and pinks.
5. If one likes to show off those soft curls then a tattoo on the temple or near eyes can look absolutely 'beachy'. The gypsy earrings and studs can highlight attract the sharp nose.
Straight haired ladies can roll hair into a rough bun or a high pony. The bare back or nape can have a sensuous body art.
Beach makeup is very easy to do as it is more casual and cool. The floral dresses can also be worn with light makeup while bright reds blend well with blacks and dull gold.