Hair fall can be an upsetting issue and other hair-related problems can be as upsetting as this. In spite of lots of conditioners, shampoos and hair masks being available in the market we fail to protect and nurture our hair. Today, we would like to introduce to you a homemade hair oil which is made by infusing fenugreek seeds and curry leaves.
Fenugreek seeds and curry leaves are excellent ingredients to be used on the hair. These help to boost hair growth, deal with scalp issues, treat dandruff issues, prevent split ends and treat hair loss. Any kind of hair problems can be solved with fenugreek and curry leaf infused oil.
So, let's start with the recipe of this magical oil.
Ingredients you need -
- 2 spoons of fenugreek seeds
- Half cup of coconut oil
- One spoon of olive oil
- 10-20 curry leaves
Time to prepare: 10 minutes
- Take half cup of coconut oil in a bowl and heat it for some time.
- Now add 2 spoons of fenugreek seeds and allow it to boil with the coconut oil.
- Wait for some time until the seeds turn into black colour.
- Now add one spoon of olive oil and mix properly.
- Add 10-20 curry leaves and allow it to boil until the leaves turn black.
- The oil starts turning dark brown and wait until it turns black in colour.
- Allow the oil to cool down for some time.
- Crush the curry leaves properly and mix well with the oil.
- Strain the oil and use it every alternate day.
Benefits of curry leaves
- Due to a good amount of proteins and beta-carotene present in the curry leaves, these help to prevent hair thinning and hair loss. Using this oil can also help to prevent baldness.
- Due to amino acids found in curry leaves, these can help to strengthen follicles and keep them healthy.
- Due to the high amount of anti-oxidants present in curry leaves, it can help to get rid of dandruff and also strengthen the hair follicles, thus boosting hair growth.
Benefits of fenugreek seeds
- Due to vitamin B present in the fenugreek seeds, these seeds help to prevent premature greying of hair and also treat damaged hair roots.
- Fenugreek seeds help to prevent hair loss and also treat hair thinning. Also, fenugreek seeds contain lecithin, an emulsifying substance which helps to add shine and gloss to your scalp.
- A lot of anti oxidants found in fenugreek seeds help to keep your scalp moisturized for a long period of time and also remove dead hair follicles.
- Fenugreek seeds are extremely effective in strengthening the hair from the roots and in treating follicular problems.
Benefits of using this oil:
- It helps to repair damaged roots
- Keeps your scalp moisturized
- Promotes hair growth
- Prevents hair loss
- Treats split ends
- Prevents premature greying
- Treats dandruff
- Treats infection on the scalp