We've all heard about the amazing benefits of common oils like coconut oil and almond oil. However, sesame oil isn't really that common, is it? But here's why you should definitely include sesame oil in your beauty regimen!
It is a healing and extremely lubricating oil. It has a very thick texture and some people may not like that fact, but once you get over that fact, it is an amazing idea to use it on your hair. It is often used to flavour food and as a cooking oil.
It has nutrients like magnesium, vitamin B complex, vitamin E and calcium, which make it a really beneficial oil combined with nutrients that you'd mostly find in a lot of different oils.
So, get right ahead and start using it for your hair. You'd be surprised as all your tremendous hair problems will start disappearing one by one once you start using sesame oil.
Even eating sesame seeds can help with your hair and skin problems, although we will be focussing on the application of the oil in this article.
So, here's why you should use sesame oil on your hair! Take a look.
1. To Treat Damaged Hair: It nourishes the scalp from deep within and helps damaged hair get revitalised and reverses the damage as well.
2. To Curb Dandruff: It even helps get rid of dandruff. All you need to do is to massage the oil on your scalp and leave it on overnight. Do this once every week.
3. To Prevent Early Greying: It will actually make your hair blacker. But for this, you will have to massage your scalp with it daily, which can be a task, but it would be completely worth the effort.
4. Adds A Nice Shine: You can make it work as a leave-in conditioner as well. Just apply 2-3 drops on your ends and leave it as it is.
5. To Nourish Rough Hair: Using this oil even once on your hair will make it a lot softer. Just leave it on overnight and you'd be amazed with the results.
6. For That Deep Conditioning: It works really well as a deep conditioner for your hair. The best way to do this would be to mix it with a deep-conditioning mask. Leave it on for an hour and watch the magic.
7. To Avoid Dry Hair: Make a mix of sesame oil and lemon juice and use this mix on your hair. Wrap a warm, moist towel around your hair like a turban and wash like you usually would after an hour. You will be left with really well-moisturised hair.