Hair fall is something that is like the most common complaint of all women. After all, it is extremely sad to see our precious strands fall away. However, certain home remedies can definitely help reduce your hair fall to a great extent in just about one week.
If you want to know how to stop hair fall naturally, read on.
Hair fall may be seasonal or it may happen all year round. A little bit of hair falling every day is considered to be normal.
Experts believe that losing around a hundred strands of hair every day is quite normal. Yes, it seems like a lot, but it falls only so that new hair can replace the old ones.
But, if the hair fall is more than that, there is cause for concern, for example, if huge chunks of hair are falling off. So, to prevent that from happening, you can try out these home remedies to reduce hair fall that we have listed below.
Hair fall can be caused by a lot of factors like stress, pollution and even sun exposure.
Sometimes, seasonal factors like monsoons also play a huge role. Monsoons can lead to fungal infections happening on the scalp, which in turn can cause hair fall.
So, have a look at these best ways to reduce hair fall to help solve your problems.
1. Amla: The vitamin C in amla, or Indian gooseberry, can really help reduce hair fall. Soak dried amla pieces in coconut oil overnight and use this oil to massage your scalp in the morning. Do this twice every week for best results.
2. Ginger: Ginger contains phosphorous and minerals that can improve blood flow in the scalp, which promote regrowth of hair. Just rub a piece of ginger on your scalp for a few minutes. Then, wash it off after 10 minutes.
3. Onion: Onion juice is a really great ingredient for hair fall. Take pieces of onions and rub them on your scalp. The sulphur content in onions helps nourish the hair follicles. Wash it off after 15 minutes. And don't worry, the smell goes away with shampoo.
4. Tea Tree Oil: Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo to get rid of any scalp infections that could be causing the hair fall to occur. We must say, this is the best home remedy to reduce hair fall that too in a week!
5. Neem: Boil neem leaves in coconut oil and then strain the leaves. Use this oil to massage your scalp and hair. Neem is a really good disinfectant and it'll surely reduce hair fall when used regularly.
6. Olive Oil: Olive oil is rich in vitamin E, which helps nourish the scalp and it also ensures that the roots of the hair remain strong.
7. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is amazing for all hair problems. You can massage your scalp with coconut oil every time you shampoo and you'll see a reduction in hair falling off to a great extent!
8. Mustard Oil: Mustard oil is really pungent, and that's why most people avoid using this oil. But, a lot of our ancestors used to have strong hair because of using this oil to massage the scalp.
9. Castor Oil: Castor oil is really rich in omega fatty acids. This is really good for the hair. It not only prevents hair fall, but it also makes the hair stronger and shinier.
10. Peppermint Oil: Mix a few drops of peppermint oil into your regular hair oil and massage your scalp with it. The peppermint helps get rid of inflammation in the scalp that could be causing the hair fall.
11. Eggs: Eggs have proteins that are really important for the hair. An egg white conditioner for the scalp can help heal the hair follicles, and thereby prevent hair fall.
12. Henna: Henna has multiple benefits. It helps cleanse the scalp, and scalp infections are one of the most common causes of excessive hair fall. So, why don't you try this home remedy to stop hair fall naturally than opting for chemicals?