Fine hair has a tendency to be a little flyaway in nature. Most of the ones that stand out are baby hairs, or the hair that is newly growing. These pesky strands never stay in place. However, with tips on how to make fine hair stay in place, you can definitely stay in peace.
Baby hairs can be a pain to deal with, especially if you are trying to style your hair. It is impossible to make them stay in place and to style them. This hair is usually very fine, making it even more difficult to style.
On the other hand, it is a good thing that the fine baby hairs are growing because it means that new hair is growing. But, to make it a little easier for you to deal with this kind of a hair, we have made a list of tips to make fine hair stay in place.
These tips are all easy to follow and would just make your life a lot easier if you have fine hairs growing. So, keep reading to find out how to make fine hair stay in place!
1. Lip Balm: If you have baby hairs and fine hairs sticking out, then using lip balm on them is one the easiest and most effective remedies. Just coat the hair in a light layer of lip balm and it'll stay right where you want it to.
2. Petroleum Jelly: If you're reluctant to use lip balm, petroleum jelly pretty much does the same thing that the lip balm would. This is a perfect way to make fine hair stay in place.
3. Baby Oil: Baby oil is really light and has a pleasant fragrance, which makes it the ideal oil of choice when trying to make fine hair stay in place.
4. Coconut Oil: And, of course, coconut oil is another great oil to use. Be very sure to use very little of the oil, as too much could make your hair greasy.
5. Aloe Vera Gel: This can work like a natural hair gel. Just coat your baby hairs with aloe vera gel and that's it. The hair would stay in place all day long without looking greasy.
6. Eyebrow Brush: To make the tiny hairs behave, you need a tiny brush. That's why it's best to use an eyebrow brush or comb when dealing with baby hairs. If you don't have one, you may even use an old toothbrush.
7. Clear Mascara: Clear mascara is really good for making fine baby hairs stay in place. It doesn't budge and it's not even visible on the hair.
8. Hair Gel: For fine hairs that are really stubborn, use hair gel. Although not too much of it needs to be used when dealing with the baby hairs. But it is a perfect way to make fine hair stay in place.
9. Hair Spray: Hair spray is one of the only options left at times. It is a fool proof way to make fine hair stay in place. This is the best idea when you have a party or function coming up.
10. Lotion: If you don't have anything fancy near you, good old body lotion works just fine. But again, you need to be really be careful, as too much of it can make your hair turn greasy. Be sure to keep it away from the scalp.
11. Mascara: Black or brown mascara are great too, if you don't have a clear mascara near you. Make sure you apply it properly and without any clumps, as clumps in the hair can look really awkward.
12. Serum: Just half a drop of serum is all you need for each section of your hair. Serum makes the hair shiny and helps the fine hair stay in place without a doubt.