Dandruff is among the leading causes for hair loss that most of us face even if we don't want to. So, here we bring to you some of the most effective home remedies that not only cure dandruff but additionally also improve the overall hair condition.
These remedies may take your time; however, we advise you to spend at least 1 hour over the weekend in pampering your mane to treat some of these not-so-easy-to-get-rid-of problems.
Being natural, these ingredients can give you what you desire with no adverse effects at all. With a regular use, they promise to beat the hair problems from their root cause, nourishing your scalp from within.
These are some of the simple alternative remedies to treat dandruff that you could try at your home and prevent that embarrassing problem naturally.
Treat Dandruff With Eggs
- It is exceptionally a fairly straightforward dandruff cure. Begin by combining 1-2 eggs with a little warm water. Then wet your hair with hot water and put on the egg mixture to your scalp.
- Allow it to sit on your own scalp for fifteen minutes to one hour, and it will start to pull off old skin debris and bring radiance and life back to your hair.
- Once you've applied the egg mixture to your scalp, cover your head with a shower cap and towel in order that you could buildup your scalp's temperature to allow your pores to open and permit the egg mixture to clean out dirt and dead skin.
- You may raise its effectiveness through the use of a hair dryer on your shower cap to use the power of heat to hasten the procedure. Sitting under a hair steamboat can also be an excellent choice if it's offered to you.
- It's a piece of a dirty dandruff cure, so remember to use a vintage towel as well as to clean up after.
- Eggs for the well-being of hair and scalp have been used for numerous years due to rich protein found in eggs and amino acids like cysteine and methionine that help to reinforce the roots and increase hair growth.
Treat Dandruff With Vinegar
- A mixture of six tablespoons of water and two teaspoons of vinegar can be applied on to the scalp and hair and allowed to stay overnight.
- The next morning, one has to rinse it off with cold water.
- Washing hair with apple cider vinegar and allowing it to stay for 5-10 minutes before the final rinsing can ward off dandruff for sure.
Treat Dandruff With Fenugreek Paste
- Applying a paste of fenugreek seeds and water on scalp, keeping it for an hour and after that washing it off can reduce both hair fall and dandruff.
Treat Dandruff With Curd
- Fermented curd application is a popular home cure to keep away dandruff.
- The curd can be applied on to the hair and left for an hour and after that washed off.
- This not only checks dandruff, but additionally makes your hair glossy.
Treat Dandruff With Olive Oil & Ginger
- A mixture of olive oil and ginger extract can be massaged on to the scalp and roots of the hair to prevent dandruff attack.
Treat Dandruff With Lemon Juice
- A blend of sandalwood oil and lemon juice can be applied on to the scalp to get rid of dandruff.
- Or use a homemade blend of two teaspoons of lemon juice, one hundred grams of witch hazel and 200 ml of distilled water to keep dandruff away.
- Fresh lemon juice can be used for the final rinsing of hair as well.
Treat Dandruff With Sulphur Powder, Almond Oil & Rose Water
- Rubbing the scalp with a fraction of sulphur powder, almond oil and a little rose water would also help a lot.
- One might apply a gel prepared by mashing aloe vera leaves on to the scalp, leave it overnight and wash it off the next morning.