Who doesn't love bouncy, shiny, thick hair, right? But, hair often tends to lie flat after a wash. However, luckily, with these natural tricks, which we have shared below, your hair will be bouncy like never before!
With styling tools, hairspray and a bunch of other products, it would be really easy to get bouncy hair. But, wouldn't it be amazing to have naturally beautiful bouncy hair at all times? And that too without taking much of an effort.
These natural tips to get bouncy hair would ensure just that. We all know how difficult it is to take too much time out to care for our tresses in the busy schedules and lives we are following. Trust us, these natural tips to make hair bouncy would not take much of your time at all.
And if you keep following these tips, they would become a habit and like second nature for you that would definitely give you a nice bouncy mane.
So, without further ado, here are the hacks to make your hair look bouncy! Check it out!
1. Vinegar Rinse: Mix one part of white vinegar or apple cider vinegar with three parts of water and use this as a last rinse after shampooing your hair. This makes sure your hair gets all bouncy and shiny after it dries.
2. Egg Mask: Deep conditioning the hair is amazing for getting bouncy hair fast. But, most store-bought deep conditioners have a lot of chemicals in them. Instead, you could make your own with egg whites mixed with some curd. Apply this mask once every week to get bouncy hair naturally.
3. Oiling: Yes, the oldest trick in the book for overall good hair, oiling is the simplest way to get bouncy hair. Get your favourite hair oil, be it coconut, olive or almond oil and massage your scalp to pamper your tresses into happiness.
4. Brush: Use the comb or brush that is suited for your hair. For example, used a wide-toothed comb for curly hair and a paddle brush for straight hair. You'd be surprised at the amount of difference the type of brush can make.
5. Eat Healthy: What you eat has a huge role to play in how you look. So, be sure to include yourself in some green leafy veggie treat in your diet; and if you are a non-vegetarian, then eat a lot of fish and eggs.
6. Hair Wash: Wash your hair with lukewarm water, as opposed to hot water or even cold water. Using hot water can make the hair look too flat.
7. Grease: Greasy hair tends to look really flat, and if you're too lazy to wash it, we recommend good old baby powder on the scalp to help soak up the excessive oil. With this natural trick to make hair bouncy, you can be assured of bidding goodbye to all that Grease!
8. Baking Soda: Use a paste of baking soda and water to get rid of the product buildup and grease on your scalp. Do this once a week to maintain an amazing natural bounce! So, try these natural tips to get bouncy hair that you've always wished for.