The Indian subcontinent has many amazing secret cures to hair and skin problems, with amla or Indian gooseberry being one of the most important ones. We'll tell you how to use amla for the hair in this article, keep reading!
Amlas are enriched with vitamin C and that makes it really, really good for the skin and hair. Consuming amlas can improve your skin tone and texture to a great extent. It is highly beneficial for health.
Consuming vitamin C can help boost your immunity and make sure your gums are okay too. However, did you know that amlas can help your hair in every way possible?
It is true, amlas can help with every single hair problem you may be having right now. You must have seen a lot of shampoos and oils in the stores having amla in them. So, why don't we try the amla remedies ourselves, right?
It would be a lot better to use in its natural form, and it is pretty obvious that chemicals in some form or the other do end up being present in the products you buy.
So, here's how amla can benefit your hair!
1. Reduce Hair Fall: The best thing to do for when you're suffering from hair loss is to massage your scalp with amla oil. Massaging can help improve blood circulation in the scalp. This is one of the best benefits of amla for hair.
2. Premature Greying: Amla is very rich in vitamin C. This can help reduce chances of premature greying of hair and give rise to a shiny, lustrous mane.
3. Dandruff: It is a really effective treatment for dandruff. Boil pieces of dried amla in coconut oil and strain out the amla pieces. Use this oil on your scalp to help control the problem of dry scalp and thereby dandruff.
4. Strong Hair: Amla oil deep nourishes the hair follicles and makes your hair stronger. Hence, it is a perfect remedy to get strong hair and amla is what you must start using.
5. Conditioning: It acts as a natural conditioner and leaves your hair super-soft, without you having to use a separate conditioner. That's how to use amla for hair in getting its best benefit.
6. Hair Growth: The vitamin C content helps make the hair grow faster and better. Massage amla oil on the scalp once in a week to help improve your hair growth.
7. Itchy Scalp: Amla oil also has carotene, which helps prevent flakes and an itchy scalp. Thus, amla can help treat the problem of itchiness of scalp with great ease.