The festival of lights needs you to look all lit up as well, right? So, we don't want your hair to dull your shine. Yet, damaged hair or even dry hair can look extremely dull. That's why we are sharing with you ways on how to get your hair to shine for Diwali!
Almost everyone faces the problem of hair damage these days. This is mostly because of the fact that most people neglect hair care to a great extent. And it's quite understandable because most of us have really busy schedules and are usually in a lot of stress.
Did you know that even stress has a huge part to play in how damaged your hair can be? Stress causes hair fall and hair damage, both.
Stress isn't really something that can be controlled. But, you can control the ways in which you take care of your hair, to make sure it shines well during the Diwali festivities.
A little bit of patience and care is all that you need for getting your hair back into shape before Diwali. Take a look at the ways to get shiny hair before Diwali.
1. Shampoo: Wash your hair a maximum of thrice a week and not more than that. Any more than that and you risk chances of stripping your hair of its natural oils. This is one of the simplest ways to get shiny hair at home, for Diwali.
2. Comb: Make sure you comb your hair before you shampoo it. This makes sure the tangles are gone and lesser hair will fall after you've washed your hair. Don't comb your hair once it is washed.
3. Condition: Always use the conditioner on the ends of your hair once you are done shampooing. This makes sure your hair remains nourished. The ends of your hair need a lot more moisture than the roots, as the natural oils from the roots may not reach the ends.
4. Oil Treatment: Massage your scalp with warm oil once every week. It is best to do this with coconut or castor oil. Castor oil is great for hair that is dull and damaged, as it contains omega fatty acids that help make the hair look stronger and shinier.
5. Mask Treatment: You also need to do a mask treatment once a week to get shiny and strong hair. Keep the hair mask on for at least 15 minutes before you wash it off. This is a perfect tip on how to make your hair shine for Diwali.
6. Trim: Go for a trim to snip away those split ends and hair that looks too dull. You can even go for a fun new hairstyle for the festive occasion.
7. DIY Treatments: You can also use DIY treatments like eggs and mayonnaise to make your damaged hair look all shiny and healthy during the Diwali festival. Try these ways to get shiny hair before Diwali, without fail!