Ideally, your hair grows an inch every month, but what if we say you can grow an inch in just seven days! Don't believe us? This homemade oil for hair growth does exactly that!
The main ingredients in this herbal oil for hair growth include hibiscus flower, hibiscus leaves, coconut oil, curry leaves, mustard oil, olive oil, onion juice and lavender oil
Wondering how these ingredients can help grow 2 inches of hair in seven days, naturally? Here is how!
Also Read: Hair Care Tips To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Hibiscus flower in this ayurvedic oil for hair growth is packed with vitamins A, C, amino acids and alpha-hydroxy acids that combat hair loss by strengthening hair follicles from the roots, unclogging pores, which in turn stimulates blood flow and improves hair growth.
Coconut oil is a rich source of fatty acids and vital vitamins that break sebum buildup, nourish scalp and prevent hair fall.
Curry Leaves in our homemade oil for hair growth is a great source of proteins and beta-carotene that prevents grey hair and stimulates hair follicles, which in turn boosts hair growth.
Wondering how mustard in our herbal oil can reduce hair loss? Here is how. Mustard oil is full of antioxidants, essential minerals and vitamins that cleanse the scalp of the dirt buildup, condition the hair and stimulate hair growth.
High concentration of sulphur present in onion can treat the most persistent of hair conditions. Your hair is essentially made up of proteins called keratin, and when this protein combines with sulphur of onion, it forms a thick protective barrier on each hair strand and stimulates hair follicles from within, boosting hair growth!
Lavender gives an aromatic fragrance to the homemade oil for hair growth, whereas olive oil being packed with essential fatty acids nourishes and strengthens the hair strand.
Let's get down to the herbal oil recipe to reduce hair loss.
- 1 hibiscus flower
- 3 hibiscus leaves
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- A few curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon of mustard oil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of onion juice
- 10 drops of lavender oil
- 1 vitamin E capsule
Also Read: 7 Natural Ways To Increase Hair Growth
How To Make It
- Crush hibiscus flower and leaves into fine paste and keep it aside. Grind onion in the mixer and extract its juice.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over low flame. Add in the curry leaves. The curry leaves should crackle and turn into a dark shade. Stir in the olive oil, onion juice, mustard oil and vitamin E gel.
- Let it simmer in low flame for 5 minutes and then add in the hibiscus paste. Once the colour starts changing, turn off the heat.
- Transfer the oil in a bowl and allow it to cool in room temperature.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the herbal oil throughout your scalp and hair. Massage with the soft bud of your fingers for 15 minutes.
- Wrap your head in a hot towel for 30 minutes. Shampoo your hair with clarifying shampoo and condition it.
This herbal oil will not just boost hair growth, but also make your mane soft and silky. If you have any more tips on how to make your hair grow faster, do share them at the comment section below!