Round faces are usually very cute and they look bubbly and child like, but they come with the hazard of looking a little too chubby at times when they shouldn't as well. Listed here are hairstyles to make your round face look slimmer for sure!
Hairstyles are what frame the face. They define your entire face, and changing it up can actually change up your entire look. So, anytime you feel bored with how you look, just get a new haircut.
People with chubby round faces are indeed blessed in some aspects, like they look young even when they are in the process of ageing, but they may also need to slim down their faces. Now, there are some makeup tricks to make the face look slimmer, but these can be quite complicated.
So, the easy way to go would be to just change your hairstyle and get a new haircut. Sure, getting a new hairstyle could be a little risky, as you never know how it would turn out to look. But trust us, the risk is worth it! Here are the hairstyles that can make your round face look slim.
1. Side fringes with feathered waves are pretty much the best hairstyle to make your round face look slimmer. If you are looking for a foolproof option, then this is it!
2. This is like a halfway mid parting and side parting with really well-structured waves. This length is also perfect to frame your round face.
3. Perfectly sleek, straight hair can never go wrong. For this hairstyle, you have to straighten your hair and then make a deep side part. Bonus points if you have a side fringe!
4. Bangs can be a little risky for people with a round face, but these bangs are just perfect. They would not make your face look too round and is an ideal hairstyle to make round face look slim.
5. If you have a round face and wish to go for a short updo, than this one it is! After all, why should you be vary of getting your hair cut really short just because you have a round face?
6. Another one for the fans of short hair. This one combines two of our favourite styles together, the bob cut and the side fringe.
7. And if you really feel like mixing things up, combine your short hair with chunky layers and of course a side fringe. By now, you probably know that the side fringe is the best hairstyle to make your round face appear slim.
8. Tie up your hair in a top knot and let your fringes frame your face. A top knot can make round faces look even more rounder but not when you have fringes!