We all have those days when we don't feel like washing our hair, don't we? After all, who doesn't like to get some extra sleep? And not having to wash our hair gives us exactly that. So, here's how to take care of your unwashed hair and the hairstyles to try for unwashed hair.
Unwashed hair is not only unsightly, but also a little unhygienic. But, obviously, we all have our days when we just can't wash our hair. And hair washing is especially troublesome if you have long hair.
So to make it all a lot easier and to make sure your hair doesn't look disgusting and that you look as put together with unwashed hair as you do on days with washed hair, we have listed some of the best hairstyles for messy hair!
These hairstyles will look amazing and are meant especially for hair that is unwashed. Unwashed hair is full of oils that are naturally present on our scalps and that makes structuring these styles a whole lot easier. These hairstyles are something that wouldn't be accomplished on hair that is just washed.
So, have a look at the hairstyles for unwashed hair.
1. Top Bun: This hairstyle is such a saviour for the days when you have unwashed hair! It's hassle free and takes a few seconds to do. It is such a perfect do for lazy girls.
2. High Pony: The most basic and low-hassle hairstyle is the high pony. This will keep your hair out of your face and even look great on unwashed hair.
3. Structured Pony: This ponytail is meant specifically for hair that is unwashed and would definitely not work on hair that's already been washed.
4. Bouffant Pony: This ponytail is made by teasing a little bit of the front section of the hair into a bouffant, a style that definitely needs the natural oils of the scalp to be able to hold in place.
5. Rope Braid: This side rope braid would need hair that is unwashed for sure. And look at how pretty it looks. Who says unwashed hair has to look bad?
6. Side Bun: This is a really elegant hairstyle for unwashed hair that takes little time and effort to achieve. This hairstyle is especially great for people with unwashed hair.
7. Loose Braid: A loose braid would end up looking too loose on hair that is washed, but the natural oils of the scalp would make it look very structured.