We, the lazy girls, like to make the most of time. So, if there are some hair hacks that could make life easier for the lazy girls in particular, why not find them out right now?
Hair is extremely difficult to care for, especially if you have long hair. Not to say that short hair doesn't come with its own set of problems.
And we would all like to have a glorious mane of hair sans all problems like split ends or breakage, right? But, unfortunately, hair requires a lot of caring for and we just can't seem to find the time.
So, how do you make your hair look great even when you're on a tight schedule? The answer is simple. You use these amazing hair hacks for lazy girls.
These top hair hacks for lazy girls will make sure that your hair looks its best even when you just don't feel like spending time on it. After all, who doesn't like to get a little bit of extra sleep?
Try out these hair hacks for lazy girls and see how fun they are and how much of your time they save.
1. Toothbrush Hack: Spray some hairspray on a toothbrush and run it across your hair. This will help make the frizzy hair stay in place. This is one of the best hair hacks for lazy girls.
2. Braid Hack: Tie your hair in braids overnight and wake up to soft, pretty waves. This works best if you have hair that is slightly damp.
3. Split End Hack: To avoid getting split ends, put a little bit of petroleum jelly on your hair ends every night.
4. Dry Shampoo: Buy some dry shampoo. This not only makes greasy hair look cleaner, but it also helps give volume to the hair that might be looking flat.
5. Leave-In Conditioner: If you have curly hair, apply leave-in conditioner on your curls before you go to bed. This will give you lovely, bouncy curls when you wake up.
6. Vinegar Rinse: A very easy way to ensure that you have shiny hair with very little effort is to do the last rinse after a hair wash with vinegar diluted in water.