All of us are blessed with different hair types and different types of hair come with their own set of problems. But one problem common to all hair types is frizzy hair. Frizzy hair seems to be at its worst during the monsoons due to the humidity.
Of course, you could blow dry it, or go to the salon for a quick fix. But these things are often very expensive and tend to have damaging effects on the hair.
All heat styling tools can damage the hair a lot. So what should one do to solve the problem of frizzy hair? Serums and masks are the answer.
But if you are afraid of using a mask that is store bought because of the cost and the chemicals in the mask, you could try to use safe, natural ingredients that are easily found in anyone's kitchen.
After all, nature has a solution to all our health and beauty problems. If you want to know how to make this easy, effective hair mask, keep reading.
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 teaspoonful of honey
- 2-3 spoonfuls of yogurt
Method and application:
- Using a fork, mash the banana pieces to a paste in a bowl. Add the yogurt and the honey and mix it well.
- You could use a blender to make the entire process easier. Just make sure that the mixture does not get too runny and a correct consistency is achieved.
- Apply the mask throughout the length of your hair. Keep in mind that for hair that is longer, you may need a larger quantity.
- After the entire length of the hair is coated with the mask, tie up the hair into a bun and cover it with a shower cap. Leave it on for 30 minutes. Then wash and condition as usual.
- After your hair dries, you will see that it is a lot less
frizzy. For best results, do this once every week.