The temperature of the water is an essential factor when it comes to washing your hair. Most of us go for a hot wash when the weather is quite cold and we opt for a cold wash when the weather is too humid and hot. Here we'll tell you what's the right temperature to wash your hair, read on.
The temperature of water for hair wash depends on the temperature of the atmosphere is what most of us believe in. However, what do you prefer when it comes to hair wash?
According to studies, it has been found out that your grandma prefers cold wash for hair while your mother opts for a hot wash for hair.
So, if you are confused between the types of wash you should go for, here we have found out the appropriate answer.
Beauty and science have always been associated with each other; and hence, there have been various scientific researches, which have proved the appropriate answer for the type of hair wash.
When You Wash Your Hair With Cold Water:
Do you remember the last time when you washed your hair with cold water? Well, it is when the temperature outside was just too hot to handle. We tend to take bath with cold water to get relief from the humidity. Here are some benefits of washing the hair with cold water.
- According to studies, it is said that washing hair with cold
water helps to add shine to your hair and also boost the blood
circulation on the scalp.
- Washing hair with cold water makes hair less frizzy, which is because the hair follicles are saved and the cuticles remain closed.
- If you are washing hair with hot water, you may use cold water
to give a final rinse, as it helps to close the cuticles and
thereby cause less damage to the hair.
- Giving a final wash with cold water helps to bring sheen and
shine on your hair and also helps to keep your hair strong for a
longer period of time.
- Cold water helps to clean your scalp and avoid the build up of
oil on the scalp. When you wash your hair with cold water, it helps
to close the pores of the scalp, which help to get rid of dirt, oil
- According to various studies, it is said that washing the hair with cold water decreases hair fall and shedding of hair.
What Happens, When You Wash Your Hair With Hot Water:
We generally wash our hair with hot water during the winter season when the temperature is extremely cold outside. However, washing hair with hot water can lead to several problems.
- When you wash your hair with hot water, the hair tends to fall
- Washing hair with hot water gives you brittle hair, which falls
without fail after you comb your hair.
- Washing hair with hot water can damage the hair roots seriously and also cause several hair problems.
- Hot water leads to frizziness and therefore also leads to hair
fall without fail.
- Washing hair with hot water also leads to premature ageing of the hair.
So, it is always better to wash your hair with cold water rather than hot water. Hence, proved!