Alia Bhatt sets new trends with every single movie she does. We have teens and adults idolizing her style after every new movie of hers. But one thing that comes into extra focus are her innovative hairstyles. So, we bring to you 8 of Alia Bhatt's hairstyles that are our favourites.
It isn't really surprising that her style is so unique and fun, as her debut movie was one of the most stylish films of the Indian cinema. She is one of the few actresses who can pull off casual styles and more formal, well structured styles with equal ease.
She is most popular among the teens because of her fresh, young and girly style. Her hairstyles add a twist to even the basic outfits. Most of them consist of funky braids, but the way the braids are done is just so unique.
It's a little bit like she takes style inspiration from Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl. Anyhow, here are the amazing hairstyles we loved and you should definitely try them out. Take a look.
1. This bouffant updo is sleek and wavy at the same time. It starts with straight hair and has a slight curl at the end.
2. This is one of her best braided hairstyles of Alia Bhatt you must try. It looks pretty basic at the front, but is quite structured at the back.
3. This is one of the cutest hairstyles ever. It consists of straight hair, and a ribbon at the front as a hair band. It is young, cute and girly.
4. This hairstyle would go well with Indian as well as western clothes. There are just two simple side braids at the front, which meet at the back, near the nape of the neck.
5. Another one of Alia Bhatt's braid hairstyles, this one is simpler because there's only one braid at the front.
6. Simple waves are the best options to go with when you're in doubt. They frame the face really well.
7. This is such a cute hairstyle. The braids come together to form a heart at the back. This is one of the most unique hairstyles of Alia.
8. This hairstyle is another one that looks really simple from the front, but is really structured at the back.