Taking care of your hair has never been more difficult, especially these days when all of us are so busy. But, you just need one ingredient, and that is castor oil, to be able to solve all of your hair dilemmas.
Castor oil is a vegetable oil that is obtained from pressing castor beans. It is a pale yellow oil. This oil is rich in nutrients like monounsaturated fatty acids.
Castor oil is sometimes used as a perfume base, and in terms of food, it helps prevent pulses and rice from rotting. It is even used as a preservative.
Its rich content of nutrients helps in hair care a lot. It even has benefits for skin care. In fact, there is nothing better than using castor oil to heal skin that is chapped, cracked or even sunburnt. It helps heal all sorts of skin inflammations and even helps us fight the signs of ageing.
So, here is a list of ways in which castor oil can help you get the perfect hair that you had only dreamt of. This one oil is all you need!
1. Grey Hair: If you are worried about your hair turning grey before it's time or it's already happening to you, you can just massage your scalp every week with castor oil to make sure that only black hair grows from the roots.
2. Hair Fall: It has omega-9 fatty acids, nutrients, etc., that are essential for hair growth. Just massage castor oil in to your scalp at least once a week, and you'll see more hair growth in less than a month!
3. Brittle Hair: Brittle hair can be an eye sore to look at. And not to mention that the hair is more prone to breaking. Use castor oil to massage your hair to make it stronger overall.
4. Split Ends: Massage castor oil on your scalp, and pay extra attention to coating the ends of your hair with the oil, when dealing with split ends.
5. Dandruff: If you are wondering how to use castor oil for perfect hair, then you could use it to treat dandruff. It is often caused by a dry scalp. In order to get rid of the dryness in the scalp, it is important to provide it with deep level moisture. Massage castor oil on your scalp at least once in a week to banish dandruff for good.
6. Scalp Infection: Castor oil is extremely good to get rid of all sorts of inflammations and infections on the scalp. Just applying castor oil would do, and it does not need to be mixed with any other ingredient.
7. Dull Hair: Long hair, specifically tends to end up looking quite dull. Castor oil, which has amazing amounts of nutrients can really help make the hair turn smoother and shinier. Use this oil before a hair wash and you would never need a shine-boosting serum again!
8. Dry Hair: Dry hair can look really bad, and hair needs to be well moisturised to show its full potential. Condition your hair with castor oil and your hair will never show signs of dryness again.
9. Hair Growth: The omega-9 fatty acids in castor oil help improve blood circulation in the hair follicles, and hence massaging your scalp with castor oil regularly can help boost hair growth.
10. To Treat Thin Hair: Regular massaging of castor oil can also make your hair a lot thicker and avoid the thinning of hair to a great extent.