The kurti is the most versatile of all Indian clothes, isn't it? It's perfect for almost any occasion. Is there any event that kurtis do not work well for? So, your hairstyle should also go along with it perfectly right? Here, we've shared with you some of the Bollywood-inspired hairstyles that you can try with casual kurtis.
Kurtis can be worn at all times, be it for work, for social gatherings, for formal events and of course for family functions and weddings. They are versatile because they can be paired with jeans, leggings, churidars, salwars, and of late palazzos.
They are really comfortable and are the go-to choice of clothing when you just don't know what to wear. Aren't we all too used to picking up a kurti on days when we need to feel pretty and not make too much of an effort for it?
Kurtis go best with smoky eyes and ethnic jewellery to complement it. For days when you want to jazz up your look, these Bollywood hairstyles are perfect to pair with your casual kurtis. Have a look at them and do try them out!
1. Mid-Parted Half Updo: This is the most classy hairstyle to go for when you're wearing a casual kurti. Add some jhumkas to complete the look and keep the makeup minimal. This is an extremely easy hairstyle to do. Deepika here has done the style to add a new twist to the western wear.
2. Top Braids: This hairdo is similar to the half updo, except it has sections from the sides braided to make the whole hairstyle a little more structured. When taking inspiration for hairstyles, who is better than Alia, who has the most unique hairstyles every single time.
3. Sleek Blowout: This is a hairstyle that can never fail. It consists of hair that is fully straightened, but does not seem too flat, like straight hair usually seems. The trick to this is to use a blow dryer to straighten the hair and then use a flat iron, then use a roller brush and make the hair bouncy, while running the blow dryer there.
4. Side Pony: This is a really unique hairstyle and quite bold if you think of it. On one side, she has a loose ponytail, while on the other side, she has a braid. Quite a quirky hairstyle, right?
5. Messy Bun: This hairstyle is a favourite for people who are in a rush. It looks elegant and can be put together in less than two minutes. Who wouldn't want this Bollywood hairstyle to be tried for casual kurtis, right?
6. Bouffant Updo: This is a half updo, but part of the front section has been teased to make it bouffant, and not make it look flat.
7. Loose: In this, most of the hair is kept loose, with just a strand from the front clipped back. Keep your makeup minimal with this, and add amazing huge jhumkas to complete the look.
8. Side Braid: This Bollywood hairstyle to try with casual kurtis has a loose braid on the side, with part of the front section braided too. It is a very neat and mature hairstyle and it is best suited for work.