Even men would like to recommend a few hairstyles for women. They are indeed the better deciders as they are the ones who look at women all the time. Many times, women would like to try and experiment with hairstyles but fail to impress men.
The hair colours, styles, accessories need to be decided according personality, trends and dress. Even the biggest stars make mistakes in pleasing men with their hairdos. One of the failed hairstyles of Bollywood include Vidya Balan's Hey Baby!! look, Rani Mukherji's Ta Ra Rum Pum blonde appearance, Priety Zinta's Pixie image in Lakshya were the flop hairdos of the time.
Today, we will discuss some of the hairstyles that men like and recommend. Take a look.
5 Best Hairstyles For Women That Men Suggest
1. Flirty Ponytails - For college going girls, ponytails look cute and girlie and that's what men want. Men want women to look women and ponytails add to casualness, attitude and cool behaviour of the person.
2. Cool Braids – Plaits look simple and beautiful to women with medium length hair. They match to the ethnic as well western outfits. Loose plaits also compliment well with bikini and revealing outfits. A hot eye makeup can gel well with the braids.
3. Attractive Pixie Cut – For summer, the male hairstylists advice short hair cuts such as pixies. These styles don't suit every women but those with sharp or edgy chin can carry it best.
4. Messy Hair – The wet hair look, out of bathroom look also add to the beauty of women. The hairdos make women look very modern, bold and matured.
5. Super Hot Straightened Hair – Simple straightening hair and setting it neatly will be an ideal hairstyles for 20, 30 and 40s women.