Loose hairstyles have a lot of advantages as compared to prim and proper ones. They can make you look casual even when you have dressed up so in way they become your natural style. Moreover these are also really quick hairstyles so you can just rustle it up before work. If the messy look is your preferred style statement then you have to learn to some the best hairstyles that leave your loose.
Here are some the easiest and best looking hairstyles for you do when you are in a hurry to look good.
Some Really Cool Loose Hairstyles:
1. The Half Pony: Not the tight pony in which you pulled back your hair in school. You you a pretty hair that wavy then you can utilize those waves to look messed up and casual with your hair. Take 2 sections of your from the two sides of the crown and stick a clip into it. You can also use those long mouthed crocodile clips to pin up your hair.
2. Side Turned Hair: If your hair is not all that long but you have more trouble with the front portion that keeps falling into your eyes then this is the perfect quick hairstyle for you. All you have to do is turn your hair in the opposite direction of your parting; that will give your hair volume. Then, pin it up with pretty little clips and it will make a beautiful boat like structure over your forehead.
3. The Loose Bun: It is one of the most popular hairstyles of all because it keeps your hair fixed in a place and yet gives a messy look. To make the messy loose bun with your hair you need to tie a normal ponytail and then wind your hair around the rubber band. Stuff the loose end of the pony tail into the rubber band and you are done. If your hair is heavy then you can secure it with an extra pin or two.
4. Loose Curls: If you have naturally loose curls then by waist them by ties them up primly. If you have medium to short length hair then all you have to do is pin it. Part your hair in the middle and comb it close to your scalp flatly. Near your ears, hold up the hair with 2 flat hair pins. Flat on the scalp and bushy around, that makes a great contradictory hairstyle.
5. The Fountain: As the name suggests, this is an interesting though quick hairstyle. It is something in between a bun and a pony tail. You have to fold up your hair like you are making a bun and then stop midway and stick in a pin. So half your hair is wound up in a bun and the other half is loose over it like a fountain. It can be done with really long hair.
Use these fashion tips for women to try loose hairstyles.