Very few women have flowing long hair these days. Long hair is difficult to maintain so, women these days prefer a hair length that is easy to maintain. Another pressing problem is that the long hairstyles are restrictive because there are not many to choose from. Also, very few women know how to carry long hair fashionably. If fashion experts are to be believed, long hair is a fashion in itself. You need to do very little to make it look fashionable. If you love long hair and want to flaunt the length, here are few ways to make your long flowing hair fashionable.
Ways To Make Long Hair Look Fashionable:
1. Leave It Loose: The best and the most versatile long hairstyle is to leave your hair untied. A woman with flowing long hair is the most universal symbol of sensuality. However, this poses some problems. Long hair looks fashionable only when it is in shape. So, make sure there are no curling split ends and rough edges. Trim them off completely if you wish to flaunt your hair beautifully.
2. Layer It: Another frequent complaint with long hair is that it looks limp after a certain length. The density of hair on your scalp and the fag end of your mane is rarely the same. But no worries; the simplest way to deal with this problem is to get yourself a nice layering hair cut. The decreasing density of hair will be put into shape.
3. Add Some Colour: Sometimes, long hair can look a bit monotonous even if its perfectly healthy. If you want to make it look cool, add some spunk. Streak out your hair with with some hot colours like red or pink. If you don't want to colour your hair, try coloured extensions.
4. The Side Braid: This long hairstyle too is a derivative of the classic Indian braid hairstyle. Since a long plait hanging on your back looks too traditional, you can change the hairstyle to your advantage. Side brush your hair and pull it into a pony. Then braid it till the very end. It will give a smart chic look.
5. Knots And Buns: Long hair is most useful when you are tying your hair up. Whether it is a top knot or a messy bun, nothing works like long locks. But if you want to make it look different then try curling the ends of your hair. Your top knots too can be accentuated with coloured streaks.
These are a few simple ways to make really long hair look fashionable. Do you know of any others?