Festive season is around the corner and everyone is gearing up for a party mood. Be it your expensive dress, fashionable jewellery or stylish footwear, you want everything to look just perfect! But, there is one more thing that plays an important role in making you more beautiful. That thing is your hairstyle. It is very important to have a hairstyle that goes well with your outfit and personality.
There are many hairstyles that you can try this festive season. However, straight hair is always the most popular and classic option for women. But straightening your hair with an iron or chemicals can damage your hair. So, you can go natural by trying some homemade hair packs. Here are few homemade hair packs that can straighten your hair naturally.
1. Banana and papaya pack: Mash ripe banana and papaya in a bowl and mix them well to form a pack. Now, add two teaspoon of honey to it. Apply this hair pack to your hair. Once the pack dries up shampoo your hair with cold water and then comb your hair. Don't fold your hair till they dry up completely. Apply this pack two times a week to get straightened hair naturally.
2. Fuller's earth and rice flour: Add 1 cup of multani mitti (fuller's earth), 5tsp of rice flour and 1 egg white in a bowl and stir well. Now, add a little water to it and make a fine paste. Before applying this pack, take a warm oil hair massage. Keep the paste for about 30 minutes then rinse off with cold water. Apply this homemade hair straightening pack once in a week for about months. Regular use of this homemade hair pack can straighten your hair completely.
3. Coconut and lime juice: Take coconut milk in a bowl. Then, mix lime juice to it. Keep the mixture in the refrigerator until it becomes creamy. Now, apply the creamy pack on your hair including the scalp. Wrap a hot towel for 1 hour before you rinse off this homemade hair pack. Apply it thrice a week for naturally straightened hair.
4. Amla powder and shikakai with rice flour: Mix about half a cup of amla powder (Indian Gooseberries), half a cup of shikakai powder and same amount of rice flour in a bowl. Now, add 2 egg whites to the mixture and form a paste. You can now apply this pack on your hair and keep it for about an hour. Then shampoo your hair. You can apply this hair pack twice a week. Regular use of this hair pack can straighten your hair naturally.
5. Deep conditioners: Conditioners are one hair care product that can help you get straightened hair naturally. Apply it after shampooing your hair. Massage gently especially at the end of the hair strands. Wash and dry your hair.
You can try these homemade hair packs to give a straighten look to your hair.