Yogurt recipes for winter hair care:
1. Dandruff is a common hair problem during winter and this is why, you can prevent or get rid of dandruff using yogurt.
2. You can simply use yogurt on the hair and scalp few minutes before taking bath. Yogurt is an excellent product for dry hair.
3. Beat yogurt and then apply on the hair and scalp. Leave for 30-45 minutes and then rinse of with lukewarm water. Use a mild shampoo if required.
4. Yogurt and honey is a perfect recipe for winter care! Beat yogurt and add few drops of honey to it. Apply on the hair and leave for 30-45 minutes. This conditions the hair and stores the moisture therefore preventing the hair from becoming dry.
5. Yogurt when mixed with olive oil makes up an effective hair care recipe. You can add olive oil to the previous hair mask recipe. Mix yogurt and add few drops of honey and olive oil.
6. One of the yogurt recipes for hair care is yogurt and egg hair mask. This mask increases hair growth and strengthens the roots.
7. Beat and egg while whipping yogurt and then apply on the hair. The best way to apply this yogurt mask is by parting hair lines an applying on the exposed scalp. This way, you apply the mask properly. Leave it for an hour and then rinse off with cold water and use a mild shampoo.
8. Mash a banana and add it to the beaten yogurt. Apply this paste on the hair and leave for 30-45 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water and little shampoo.
These are few yogurt recipes for healthy hair. Yogurt improves hair growth, strengthens roots, acts as a natural conditioner and helps set the hairstyle. Always apply little hair oil before applying any yogurt mask on the hair. This prevents the hair from tangling and breakage.
Subscribe to Boldsky