Whatever be the situation, even a professional haircut should highlight your best features. Here are some that will make you look professional and hot at the same time.
Best 5 Professional Haircuts:
1. The Grim Crop or Boy Cut: Remember Halle Berry's hairstyle in 'James Bond'? Totally low maintenance hairstyle that will keep you as free as a man. You are free from the obligation of brushing your hair, washing it everyday and tying it up. All the the time you save can be put into your career so that you break the glass ceiling. But mind you, this severely short hairstyle for women suits only really skinny girls.
2. The Long Boy Cut: This is the haircut that women at the top of their career have settled for these days. You will see the likes of Barkha Dutt and Kiran Bedi sport this hairstyle. It is not totally unglamorous like the crop but is equally a low maintenance hairstyle. A notch more feminine you could say.
3. The Classic Bob: The highest ranked Indian woman in the corporate world today wears this hairstyle for a professional look. In the 70s this was the typical secretary hairstyle but now that woman are much more than mere personal secretaries this is accepted as a professional haircut for women. Pretty, chic and sexy at the same time.
4. The Beehive: Well not the one Amy Winehouse was famous for! This is a very smart looking hairstyle for women who don't want to cut their hair really short. Catch the top layer of your hair from both sides into a half pony that makes the front portion of your hair look like a beehive! Neat, clean and sophisticated look. It keeps your hair out your way and also makes you look glamorous. It is best hairstyle for an interview where you want to be considered serious without loosing out on your female charms.
5. The Air-hostess Cut: This is versatile haircut of variable length. Your hair is cut straight from root to tip. It could fall from just below your neck to your shoulders. It is best to part your hair on one side. Try it only if you have thick bouncy hair or else it looks flat.
Use these fashion tips for women to choose the best professional styles to suit you.