Cause Of Hair Fall During Season Change:
1. Firstly, the skin of the scalp just like our facial skin needs to adapt to the new weather conditions. Just like we have dry skin during winter, the scalp too becomes dry and sheds hair.
2. Every season has its own unique threats for the hair. In the rainy season, the rain water is bad for your hair because it comes mixed with the pollutants in the air.
3. Profuse sweating during the summer clogs the pores of hair and leads to hair fall.
4. Over exposure to sun can lead to UV rays damaging hair.
5. Under exposure to sun means less melanin both for the skin and hair.
You cannot stop the seasons from changing but here are a few natural beauty tips to prevent hair loss.
Tips To Avoid Seasonal Hair Loss:
- There is no alternative to oiling your hair and it is high time you learned that. You need to massage hot coconut oil into your scalp and the length of your hair at least once a week. If you fail to do this you will have hair fall irrespective of the season. The frequency of a good oil massage should be increased during autumn and winter because during these seasons your hair is prone to dryness.
- Use a hair pack of henna and curd to keep your hair nourished. Henna is very good for strengthening the roots of your hair. If your hair is brittle then it will fall out at the slightest change of weather conditions.
- Tying your hair is another alternative to prevent hair loss. Plait your hair before you go to bed. This avoids hair fall due to wear and tear. Even while going out you can tie your hair in fashionable hairstyles so that minimum damage due to weather conditions take place. If your hair is plaited then it won't absorb all the dirt from rain water.
- Use protective clothing like scarves and hats to protect your hair. When your hair is already weak due to the turn of season a blowing gush of wind will ruffle it to make knots. You lose a lot of hair while combing through those knots. Specially freshly washed hair that we leave open to dry is prone to forming tangles so if you are leaving home immediately after washing your hair, carry a scarf.
- You can also carry protective gear like umbrellas to keep out the sun or the rain. These are seasonal adjustments in your lifestyle that help you protect your hair from the ravages of weather.
Use these easy beauty tips to prevent seasonal hair loss because your hair is precious.