Homemade Remedies For Hair Regrowth
1. A mixture of apple cidar vinegar, saw palmetto and tea tree oil is a powerful hair loss treatment. The warm oil is massaged on the scalp and soaked for hours. Using a shikakai and chucking the usage of shampoos will be an ideal herbal solution. Massaging scalp continuously for a week and washing of every morning will break the sebum deposition and eliminate bacteria.
2. Aloe vera gel mixed with wheat germ oil and coconut milk. The pack cleans the clogged hair pores and clears dandruff. Supports new hair growth and soothes scalp in just one application.
3. Boiling mustard, fenugreek and neem in a cup of water. The concoction is used to rinse hair after wash. The herbs open up pores, fight against infection and prevent hair loss.
4. A paste of amla, lemon juice and coriander seeds is also a simple homemade recipe. The shampoo solution is mild and will prevent hair breakage while washing.
5. Bhringraj is one of the best hair care ingredients in ayurveda. The oil mixed with black sesame seeds, amla and hibiscus will provide nourishment to hair, strengthen from roots and prevent baldness.
6. Onion, ginger and garlic juice cure infect, prevent itchiness
and support hair regrowth. Shampooing hair in luke warm water will
also prevent scalp dryness and weakening of hair.
Apart from these beauty tips, eating protein rich food such as eggs, soy and milk will internally nourish hair and cure baldness.