The fenugreek leaves and the seeds help to remove dryness on scalp, cure dandruff, condition hair, cool the eyes, scalp and most importantly the best hair loss treatment. Take a look to know more about the fenugreek benefits and application tips for hair.
Fenugreek For Hair – Treatment & Benefits
1. The natural herb has a few medicinal properties that can reduce balding, hair fall and hair thinning. The best way to apply the fenugreek is by crushing the boiled seeds into paste and retaining the paste on the hair shaft.
How Does It Work : Fenugreek provides nicotinic acid and protein to the hair. This help in rebuilding and strengthening the roots thus stimulating hair growth.
2. The lecithin in fenugreek helps in strengthening dry and damaged hair. The natural tonic also moisturizes hair bringing back the luster and bounce.
How To Apply Fenugreek?
1. Soak the seeds in warm coconut oil overnight and apply the next day. Massage the oil on scalp for 5-10 minutes and rinse well with warm water.
2. Soak the seeds overnight, mix with thick curds and apply on hair and scalp. Rinse well with water after an hour. This prevents dandruff and other scalp irritations.
3. Mixing ground fenugreek seeds or leaves with shoe flower will condition hair and cool scalp.
Fenugreek for hair is so far one of the best herbs for hair loss. So, why waste time on salons? Use fenugreek and get all the necessary benefits.