Coffee is good for the skin when applied on to it; its good source of antioxidants helps to keep your skin glowing and hair healthy. This coffee and sugar scrub helps to benefit your skin in several ways. Incorporating coffee in your daily skin care routine can help to give you smooth and an even toned skin.
Well, if you are looking for an excellent homemade scrub, here is a short recipe that you could try at home.
Check out how to make this coffee and sugar body scrub.
Also Read: Here's what cocoa face mask can do to your skin!
Ingredients You'd Need
- Take three spoons of coffee
- Take one spoon of Epsom salt
- Take two spoons of oats
- Take two spoons of sugar
- Take one spoon of turmeric powder
- Take three spoons of coffee in the bowl.
- Now add two spoons of sugar to it.
- Add two spoons of oats.
- Add one spoon of Epsom salt.
- Add two spoons of turmeric powder to the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients together by adding some water.
- Make sure the consistency is smooth and no lumps are formed.
- Use this every day as a body scrub.
Benefits Of Oats
- Oats help to exfoliate your skin which helps to remove dead skin cells easily.
- It helps to shrink the size of the pores and prevent pore clogging.
- Application of oats on the body can help to prevent body and back acne.
- It helps to give you radiant and glowing skin.
Benefits Of Coffee
- Coffee contains antioxidants that help to give you a glowing and radiant skin.
- Due to anti-inflammatory properties found in coffee, it can help to prevent inflammation and itching on the face.
- Using coffee on the skin can help to treat under-eye circles that are generally caused by lack of sleep.
- Using a coffee mask can help to prevent dehydration of the skin, thus leaving you with moist and hydrated skin.
- One important use of coffee on the body is that it helps to treat the cellulite in the body by preventing it.
- It helps to give you a smooth and radiant skin.
Benefits Of Sugar On Skin
- Sugar helps to exfoliate the skin thoroughly, thus removing dead skin cells from the body.
- It is extremely good in shrinking the size of large pores on the body.
- Sugar can help to rejuvenate your skin, thus giving you a glowing and radiant skin.
- Studies have indicated that use of sugar on the skin can help to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays.
- It contains a lot of antioxidants that help to combat UV damage on the skin.
- Using sugar on the skin can help to improve elasticity, thus leaving you with healthy supple skin.
Benefits Of Turmeric On Skin
- Due to anti-inflammatory properties found in turmeric, it can help to deal with acne and boils on the face.
- Turmeric contains skin-lightening properties that help to lighten your skin naturally.
- It helps to fade the acne scars and blemishes on the face.
- Turmeric contains anti-oxidation properties that help to protect your skin from sun damage.
Benefits Of Epsom Salt On Skin
- Epsom salt helps to rejuvenate your skin, thus preventing dull and dry skin.
- Using Epsom salt on the skin can help to prevent sagging of skin.
- Epsom salt helps to heal the acne scars and blemishes, thus giving you a glowing skin.
- It helps to shrink the size of pores on the skin, thus giving you a radiant skin.
- Regular application of Epsom salt can help to protect your skin from sun damage.