Many of us take exceptional care of our skin, especially the easily visible parts of it. Be it our faces, arms or feet, we do everything we can to make sure they remain healthy, hygienic and attractive.
A radiant complexion ups our confidence to a great extent.
Many a times though, while concentrating on certain areas of our skin, we tend to forget the less visible areas such as armpits or the inner parts of our thighs.
They too deserve equal attention and care. Only when every part of our body is blemish free, we can proudly say that we are the owners of a great complexion.
For many of us, the inner parts of our thighs get darker than the skin in the other parts.
This may be due to various reasons such as vitamin deficiency, a constant friction between the thighs while walking, genetics, unhygienic habits, etc.
Dark inner thighs can make us feel very self-conscious and embarrassed to wear short outfits.
So if you are stressing out about not being able to flaunt your new pair of shorts, then worry not. We bring to you some of the very effective home remedies that can lighten your inner thighs by using common kitchen ingredients.
Ingredients: Coconut oil and lemon juice
Coconut is known to possess moisturising properties that make your skin soft, it also removes blemishes and pigmentation effectively. Lemon is known to be a natural bleaching agent and can lighten the inner thighs to a great extent with its regular use.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to 3 tablespoons of coconut
- Apply this mixture on to the inner thighs.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Ingredients: Sandalwood powder and cucumber juice
Sandalwood is known to possess excellent antiseptic properties. In addition, it is also a skin-lightening agent used in many cosmetic whitening products. Cucumber juice soothes the skin and works towards eliminating pigmentation.
- Obtain cucumber juice by crushing cucumber pieces in a
- Mix two tablespoons of sandalwood powder to the cucumber juice
in a bowl.
- Make it into a paste and apply even coats on the inner thighs,
wait until it dries.
- Wash off using cold water.
Ingredients: Honey, lemon juice and sugar
This combination also aims at making your inner thighs lighter, quite quickly, with its regular use. As sugar acts as a natural skin exfoliator, it removes the dead skin layer, while lemon lightens the skin tone. Honey is also used to remove pigmentation and make the skin more softer.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey, a few drops of lemon juice in a
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar to this mixture.
- Mix it well to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the inner thighs and leave it on for 10
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Ingredients : Glycerine, lemon and rose water
The combination of these ingredients can make your inner thighs to feel softer and noticeably fairer within days of its regular use. While glycerin and rose water moisturise your skin, lemon lightens it with its acidic nature.
- Add a few drops of rose water to 1 tablespoon of glycerine and
- Mix these ingredients in a bowl to form a paste.
- Apply it on to the skin and let it stay overnight for best
- Wash off with warm water.
Ingredients: Aloe vera and almond oil
Almond oil is rich in vitamin E, which is a natural skin-lightening agent, so it works on your inner things to remove the darkening effect and pigmentation. Aloe vera makes your skin softer by keeping it moisturised.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and a few drops of almond
oil in a bowl.
- Apply this mixture on to the inner thighs and massage for a few
- Wash off with lukewarm water and a mild soap.
Ingredients: Orange peel and honey
Orange peel is packed with vitamin C, which is also a natural skin-bleaching agent. Along with the whitening property of orange peel and the moisturising property of honey, your inner things will get lighter and softer.
- Peel off an orange and crush a few pieces of its peel in a
blender to obtain the liquid.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of this liquid to an equal amount of honey in
- Apply this mixture on to the skin.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with water and a mild soap.