There are certain things that we could mistakenly end up doing to ourselves that might harm the overall appearance of our bodies. Here are some things you should never do to your body.
The skin on the body often does not get enough attention, as we tend to focus all the attention on our face. This leads to the skin breaking into a host of problems that can be easily avoided, if even half the needed attention is given to the body skin.
Trust us, once you stop doing these things, your skin will look amazing and that is going to be its way of thanking you for taking such good care of it.
So, we are bringing to you a list of things you should definitely not do in order to take care of the skin on your body. Changing these habits will make your skin softer, smoother and much more happier.
So, try these out for sure and let us know what you think. Here are the things you should never do to your body's skin, read along.
1. Shave Dry Skin: You should never shave your dry skin. If your skin is severely dry, you should wait and moisturise it well, and then attempt to shave. If you shave dry skin, you are at a risk of getting cuts and rashes.
2. Use Extra Hot Water: Never use extremely hot water when you are in the shower. Use lukewarm water no matter how cold it is. Hot water can dry out your skin and make it more susceptible to ingrown hair because hot water opens up your pores.
3. Shave Without Scrubbing: Shaving without using a scrub first can make it even more easier for ingrown hair to happen. So, always scrub before you shave. This is a thing you must remember.
4. Skip Moisturiser: We all get lazy once in a while and skip out on using our moisturiser. This makes the skin rough and flaky. So, always use a moisturiser after you shower.
5. Pick At Ingrown Hairs: Picking at ingrown hair is really tempting, yes. But doing this can leave permanent scars in the area. Now, you don't want that, do you?
6. Use Expired Products: This one seems like common sense, but you'd be surprised at how many people keep using expired beauty products. You never know how your skin could react to such products, so always steer clear of such products.
7. Attempt To DIY A Brazilian Wax: Never ever attempt to do a Brazilian or a bikini wax all by yourself. This is a really sensitive area and needs to be handled only by professionals with utmost care.