Your body skin does not get as much attention as the skin on your face does, and that inevitably makes the skin on the body darker. Here, we will tell you how to whiten your legs naturally at home.
By whiten, we don't mean change the colour and we are not encouraging fairness as the right skin colour as well. We just mean, getting your skin back to its natural tone.
A lot of things like sun damage, pollution and dryness can make your skin look darker than it actually is. We will be sharing ways that would help make your skin look like it was never damaged to start with.
There is no need to worry, as everyone goes through this, and a little bit of care is all you need for you to get rid of the darkness and bring your skin back to the colour it was before, especially on the legs.
Everyone gets tanned a little bit, and that's okay. It happens even if you use a lot of sunscreen. So, keep reading to find out ways in which you can whiten your legs naturally at home with the help of these home remedies for whiter legs.
1. Oats: Mix powdered oats with water and rub it in slow circular motions all over your skin. This will help get rid of the dead skin cells and make your skin whiter.
2. Turmeric: Turmeric is that one ingredient that can help make your skin whiter and give it that extra boost of radiance. Use turmeric in a paste form and keep scrubbing it over your skin to get to its natural original tone.
3. Yogurt: Yogurt provides moisture to the skin and, at the same time, it helps get rid of the dead skin cells without being too harsh.
4. Cinnamon: Cinnamon has antioxidant properties and helps get rid of the inflammations on the skin and even helps slough off dead skin cells. Mix it with honey and make a scrub out of it for best results.
5. Coffee: A coffee scrub would give you the softest skin ever. Mix coffee powder with olive oil and use it all over your legs during a shower. This will make your legs whiter and, at the same time, make your skin smooth as well.
6. Sea Salt: Sea salt is an active ingredient in a lot of scrubs you can buy at the stores. It is abrasive in nature and is made for skin that is really tough to deal with. Mix it with any basic oil and some lemon juice to get the best lightening scrub ever.
7. Sugar: Sugar is slightly less abrasive than sea salt and can even be used by people with sensitive skin types. Mix it with honey and use it on your legs; but be careful, you might want to eat this scrub up due to its sweetness!