Body sprays are really fun to use and buy. But, wouldn't it be even more fun to make your very own hydrating body spray at home? It would definitely be a better option in terms of the cost of making, wouldn't it?
Another good thing about making your own body spray would be the use of fewer/no chemicals that would harm the skin. A hydrating body spray is best for people who have dry skin that is not too severely dry. It provides just the right amount of hydration.
Another great thing about it being in a spray form is that it gets absorbed by the skin really fast and does not get transferred on to your clothes and where you are sitting. There aren't too many options available in the markets for spray moisturisers either.
The ingredients used to make this are really easy to find and don't even cost too much. Plus, they are all really good for the skin, especially for people who have really sensitive skin.
So, go ahead and try this out for yourself and see how this DIY hydrating body spray works like magic.
1. Glycerin: Add one part of glycerin to a spray bottle. Glycerin helps hydrate even the driest of skin in its undiluted form.
2. Water: Add water to the glycerin in the very same spray bottle and shake it well till it is mixed well.
3. Rose Water: To increase the cooling effect of the spray, add some rose water to the mix. A few drops would do to prepare this DIY moisturising spray.
4. Tea Tree Oil: Add a few drops of tea tree oil if you have skin problems like rashes and boils erupting. You can skip this step if your skin is fine.
5. Lavender Oil: Lavender makes for a very relaxing scent and is a favourite for many people. Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to the mix to make it smell heavenly. You may even use other essential oils like lemon or ylang ylang, according to your preference.
6. Aloe Vera Gel: You can dilute some aloe vera gel and add it to this homemade moisturising body spray, if you wish for further hydration. This is again a step you may skip.
7. Spray: Your hydrating body spray is ready to be used. Spritz it on whenever you feel like. The best part is that you can carry it with you wherever you go. So, enjoy your DIY hydrating body spray.