Body butters are the best ways to nourish your skin with care. Body butters for soft skin can heal even the most driest of skin types. But, often these body butters can be really expensive. So, try out some of the herbal body butters for soft skin, the ones which we'll sharing with you, here!
These DIY body butters would all use simple bases and ingredients. They are even really fun to make and use. So if you need a fun day of craft and you have severely dry skin, try out these amazing homemade body butters to get soft skin.
Additionally, you can even use these herbal body butters to gift to people. Just make them and package them up well in cute containers; and your dear ones would surely love the gifts.
You can also make these body butters to pamper yourself, of course. And they are the only things that help with skin that is really dry. Lotions can help, but only for a limited time period. So, if you want a deep-level moisturisation, go for a homemade body butter.
Do try making these by yourself at home and give your skin the treat it deserves. All of them are perfect for even sensitive skin. Store them at cool and dry places after making them, for best results.
1. Vitamin E Butter: Add vitamin E oil from capsules to shea butter to make this body butter. Pure shea butter has a smoky smell, which shouldn't be a problem for people, but if it is, you can add an essential oil to make it smell better.
2. Cocoa & Coco: Cocoa butter is derived from cocoa beans and smells like chocolates. Mix some coconut oil in this for the best body butter ever! It smells good enough to be consumed too! But, don't eat it, please. Nourish your skin with it.
3. Coconut Oil & Lavender: Use pure organic coconut oil and add a few drops of lavender essential oil to it for an invigorating and calming body butter. Lavender has such an amazing smell that you'd feel soulfully rejuvenated.
4. Coconut Oil & Orange: Looking for the yummiest citrus smell along with deep hydration? Add a few drops of orange essential oil to coconut oil for this. Use it any time of the day for perfectly hydrated skin.
5. Shea Butter & Tea Tree Oil: This is great for people who have skin infections or even eczema. Shea butter gives complete hydration and tea tree oil with its antibacterial properties help get rid of infections and eczema.
6. Coconut Oil & Aloe Vera: Another great butter for severely dry skin to use. This one isn't fancy but does the job. This is one of the best homemade body butters for soft skin.
7. Cocoa Butter & Peppermint: This one smells like Christmas! Chocolate and mint together is one of the best combinations ever. Add a few drops of peppermint oil to cocoa butter for that minty fresh goodness.
8. Cocoa Butter & Vanilla: Confused between the two cult flavours? Why not have them both? Crack a vanilla bean in cocoa butter or use vanilla oil to get this amazing DIY body butter.
9. Cocoa Butter & Chocolate: Double the chocolate fun! Chocolate oil can be added to cocoa butter for this yummy-smelling body butter. Sounds yummylicious!
10. Coconut Oil & Lemon: Do you want the most amazing tropical smelling treat for your skin? Then, add a few drops of lemon essential oil to coconut oil for that and there that's a body butter you wouldn't want to miss.
11. Cocoa Butter & Strawberry: Chocolate and strawberry. Now, who wouldn't like that. You can use any berry essential oil for this and it would smell just as yummy.
12. Shea Butter & Grape: For a gentle-smelling body butter that works wonders, mix shea butter with grape seed oil. The smell won't last too long, but it is really absorbent and helps keep the skin soft.